The following changes will be implemented in order to safeguard you, our staff and animals.
SCHOOL BOOKINGS & BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- All school bookings, organised sleepovers and birthday parties have been cancelled up until 30th June 2020. If you would like to arrange a refund please email: email@example.com.
MEMBERS & PASS HOLDERS
- We will extend the validity of all Membership & Annual Passes by the period of time we are closed.
- All VIP animal experiences have been cancelled up until 30th June 2020. We are happy to extend ALL vouchers until 31st December 2020 (and can extend further if required). If you have reserved your date up until June, we will contact you to either reserve a future date or extend your gift voucher. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have.
- We will regularly review this situation and update visitors on our social media pages. We thank you for your support and understanding during these difficult times and hope you are all keeping safe ❤️
Wildlife Park & Gift Shop
Thank you for your support during this time. Other than your generosity, we now have no other income and we have not been eligible for any funding. We are incredibly grateful for your donations and thank you very much for your support.
We have opened an Animal Emergency & Care fund. If you would like to continue to help the animals, you can now donate direct into this account:
- Account name: Shepreth Wildlife Park
- Account number: 11411022
- Sort code: 16-15-19
We have two fundraising pages available for gift aided donations with special thanks to SWCC
VIRGIN MONEY GIVING
We have also created an AMAZON WISHLIST if you would like to buy the animals gifts directly.
Although we are closed, our core bills remain unchanged and while we have been able to reduce some of the other costs, the wildlife park is still a staggering £1,700 a day to care for all the animals.
We do not receive any other form of funding and truly hope lockdown restrictions are reduced soon, so we can continue our important work in conservation, education and rehabilitation.
We have asked for help and support for the SWCC charity Hedgehog Hospital in the past, but have never needed to for the wildlife park. The animals have always been cared for through the admission income, retail gift shop sales and cafeteria. Now we no longer have these revenue streams, we really do need your help.
The smallest donation makes a difference and is received with the deepest gratitude. This family-run organisation began 40 years ago with the love and respect of all animals at its core. Your kindness will help us to help them. Thank you for taking the time to read our plight.