Shepreth Wildlife Park is looking to employ a dedicated and dynamic catering team to assist in the on-site amenity and soft play facilities.
To assist with the smooth running of the catering department to ensure customers have a positive experience during their visit.
- Preparing and serving food
- Dealing with customer enquiries and concerns
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Regular evaluation of menus and customer service
Key Skills Required:
- Previous catering experience is preferable, but not necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- The ability to think quickly, work in stressful circumstances and stay calm in stressful situations
- Stock-taking skills
- Knowledge of food, hygiene and food preparation
- Level 3 food hygiene certificate
This is a part-time position. Will include weekend and school holiday work.
To apply, please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Sally Willers
Deadline for applications: Ongoing
If you would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org