Shepreth Wildlife Park
- THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO PLACES AVAILABLE ON THE WILDLIFE PARK OR SWCC HEDGEHOG HOSPITAL
Shepreth Wildlife Conservation Charity
- HEDGEHOG HOSPITAL
Email: email@example.com for a different application form
- One-day a week for 20 weeks
- Four | Five | Six week block (Monday – Friday inclusive)
- Six month block placement
- One year placement
- Corporate volunteer days (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
Minimum 20 day requirement | Recommended hours: 10am – 5pm
How to Apply:
- Please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
- Alternatively you can post a hard copy to: Volunteer Bookings, Shepreth Wildlife Park, Station Road, Shepreth, Herts, SG8 6PZ
- On your first day you will receive our Induction Programme followed by a multiple-choice questionnaire.
- Duties include: general husbandry of all species on an assigned section: EAST or WEST
- It is recommended you bring waterproof clothing, Wellington boots and steel-toe boots (Please note: trainers / sandals are not allowed when working on the Wildlife Park)
- An up-to-date tetanus is required for all work on-site.
- All volunteers / students must be over 18 years old.
There are currently no job vacancies