Shepreth Wildlife Park is looking to employ a dedicated and dynamic team leader with proven leadership and hands on catering skills to manage the onsite amenity and soft play facilities.
To manage the smooth running of the catering department to ensure customers have a positive experience during their visit.
- Menu planning and budgeting
- Preparing and serving food
- Dealing with customer enquiries and concerns
- Ordering supplies
- Assisting with hiring
- Training, supervising and motivating catering staff
- Assisting with planning staff rotas
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived
- Monitoring the quality of the product and customer service provided
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Regular evaluation of menus and customer service
Key Skills Required:
- Previous catering experience is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a strong focus on customer services
- Strong leadership and motivating skills including the ability to build strong relationships with staff and customers alike
- The ability to think quickly, work in stressful circumstances and stay calm in stressful situations
- Budgeting and stock-taking skills
- Knowledge of food, hygiene and food preparation
- Level 3 food hygiene certificate
This is a full time position, initially on a six-month contract. Will include weekend work and occasional evenings. Salary is negotiable.
To apply, please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Sally Willers
Deadline for applications: 7th April 2017.
We are also looking for both part-time and full-time staff to work in our new catering outlet throughout the school holidays and during weekends.
If you would like to apply, please email email@example.com