Time: 30 minute video session which can be booked any day, between the hours of 11am & 3pm
Species choice (please only choose one animal per 30 minute session):
- African Sands (Tortoises, amphibians, touracos and hornbills)
- Azara’s agouti and black-tailed marmoset
- Capybara and mara
- Emu and wallaby
- Farm animals (Alpaca, pony and donkey)
- Hidden Treasures (Reptiles, invertebrates and fish)
- Maned wolf
- Nocturnal House (Egyptian fruit bat & pygmy slow loris)
- Pardine genet
- Primates: Choose from black & white ruffed lemur, ring-tailed lemur, tamarin, grivets and capuchin
- Red panda
- Scottish wildcat
- Tropical House (Pygmy marmoset, armadillo, caiman and iguana)
- Waldrapp ibis
Animal Encounter Experience includes:
- 30 minutes one-to-one video call with our experienced keeper
- Certificate emailed
Booking your experience and donating:
- You can call the office on 01763 262226 to reserve your booking and make a donation with us over the phone.
- You can make a suggested £50 donation HERE. We can then send you a gift voucher with 6 months validity. Please email us at email@example.com to inform us of this donation and the address for your voucher to be sent to. If you wish to enquire about availability or book a date before making a donation for your virtual experience voucher, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can make a suggested donation of £50 direct into our Animal Emergency and Care fund account: Acc. number: 11411022 & Sort code: 16-15-19 and then email (email@example.com.) to inform us of this payment.
Terms & Conditions apply.
As you give your donation freely, there is no VAT for the Wildlife Park to pay.